Technical Service Specialist
Información general del trabajo
Sobre el puesto
JOB DESCRIPTION: TECHNICAL SERVICE SPECIALIST
Title of position: TECHNICAL SERVICE SPECIALIST
Name of Department: SERVICE & SUPPORT
Location: L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona)
This position reports to: SERVICE MANAGER
Number of direct reports (and total number of team members) reporting to this position: 0
Technical Service Specialist will provide repair and maintenance of specific range of electromedical instruments in our workshop. Based in Barcelona at our main service center.
As require he will also provide support on-site to other areas (whole territory).
Estimated ratio will be 80-90% at Barcelona workshop, 10-20% On-Site repair
- Troubleshooting, installation, maintenance, and repair on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications
- Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
- Provide high level technical support to external and internal customers.
- Provide phone support / remote assistance to customers.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all required paperwork and reports.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures at all times.
- Provide support to sales and marketing for congresses, exhibitions, demos, workshops, etc.
- Maintain spare parts stock at agreed levels.
Internal Networking/Key relationships
- Interacting with other departments such as:
Skills & Capabilities:
- Good communication, listening and customer service skills.
- Must be self-motivated with ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Flexible working style.
- Positive, professional attitude.
- Time management.
- The ability to be a good listener, understand a customer problem and find a complete solution
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Education: The position requires studies at minimum of Higher Level Training Cycle (CFGS) in electronics/ electromedicine or equivalent technical qualifications. Higher Technical Degree or Engineering desired.
- Preferable experience in service and maintenance of medical equipment
- Additional Skills/Knowledge:
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel
- Working knowledge and ability to troubleshoot electrical analog and digital circuits.
- Driver license.
- Language: Ability to communicate good in English (verbally and written)
- Not needed for the position, just for training in manufacturer facilities
- 10 % of time, occasionally travelling around Spain.
Envíe su CV
Por favor, envíenos su CV si desea inscribirse a esta oferta.