Información general del trabajo
Sobre el puesto
Title of position: Product Specialist
Name of Department: Medical Specialities
This position reports to: Division Manager
As a Product Specialist must be responsible for technical and clinical support in the territory, either to sales reps or to product managers.
She or he will be responsible for promoting all products available in our division portfolio. This position requires developing strong relation with reps, customers and good communication with our marketing team. Also, it’s important to follow marketing actions provided by headquarters for the actual portfolio.
Demonstration of medical devices, education to customers and strong team relationship are key points.
- Responsible for education of our sales team and customers.
- Perform demonstration to customers of our portfolio.
- Support sales reps to visits to customers and coordinate with headquarter any help.
- Provide technical training for customers: how to use it.
- Make presentations and demonstration to customers with or without sales rep.
- Understand advantages and disadvantages of our portfolio to fight against competitors.
- Maintain regular communications with our staff on any problem or advantage related to our portfolio or related to our competitors.
- Resolve conflicts/problems that happen with customers in a good fair.
Internal Networking/Key relationships
This position requires cooperating with division staff, technical service and different company departments, mainly Operations and Logistics
Skills & Capabilities
- Knowledge of Medical devices market.
- Knowledge of Intensive care, Anaesthesiology and wound care business.
- Experiences in selling value medical devices (Systems and disposables)
- Good clinical performance understanding.
- Well organized, proactive, constant, with strong energy and self-motivated.
- Positive attitude and good relationship capability is mandatory.
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position
- Previous work experience in Medical devices business is valued, in the same clinical area and same commercial area would be a plus.
- Knowledge of main areas of business of our division (Wound Care, Nephrology, Intensive Care and Anaesthesiology).
- Has demonstrated experience and a track record of success in sales Medical devices products.
- Must be social and high efficiency in communication and relationship with customers.
- Good level of English is a value because education program could be in English.
- University background is a value: Nurse or Degree in Science.
- No required.
- Must be able to adapt to the territory managed.
Envíe su CV
Por favor, envíenos su CV si desea inscribirse a esta oferta.