Product Manager Medical Specialties (Wound Care)
Información general del trabajo
Sobre el puesto
JOB DESCRIPTION: Product Manager
Title of position: Product Manager
Name of Department: Medical Specialties
Location: Barcelona, Spain
This position reports to: Ester Andreu Llobera. Medical Specialties Director
Number of direct reports (and total number of team members) reporting to this position: N/A
The candidate will manage designated value-added Wound Care products portfolio as well as develop this product line by incorporating Wound Care products that complement our current portfolio. He or she will be supported by the Wound Care team and Division Director.
The most relevant functions of the position are marketing planning and sales support for the product he/she manages, as well as the search for new products, with both external and internal support that the company currently has.
- Define with Division Manager products price and follow up offers and profitability of the products offered.
- Prepare and coordinate marketing support programs. Contribute to planning and creation of advertising and promotional materials. Write technical specifications and internal documents to support sales and marketing.
- Keep informed about developments in medical devices industry as they apply to the company's future marketing plans.
- Provide sales technical training for sales staff. Work with field sales staff to develop training requirements and sales tools required to introduce new products and sales campaigns for all or part of product line.
- Provide technical training to customers as well as prepare and make presentations to new or current customers.
- Understand all maintenance, performance and advantages of full portfolio managed. Understand technical aspects of our portfolio and competitive products.
- Monitor field test and marketing introduction programs.
- Maintain regular communications with technical services on problems with instruments and disposables within the product line.
- Interface with all levels of management and to independently resolve conflicts/problems with company peers.
- Manage and drive internal projects with minimal supervision.
Budget managed (if applicable)
Annual budget for the specified line within Medical Specialties Division..
Internal Networking/Key relationships
This position requires cooperating with different company departments, such as public tenders, customer service, Quality Assurance, Regulatory, Logistics, Finance and the other team members of the business line group for the implementation of the marketing and sales plans.
Skills & Capabilities:
This is a high-visibility position. The ideal candidate will have a combination of clinical and market knowledge in WOUND CARE products (mandatory) and business development, with high-energy and good attitude for TEAM working.
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Desired a BS degree in a related science field, to include Nursing, Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or Medical Device Technology and MORE THAN 2 years’ experience in sales AND/or marketing in WOUND CARE. Candidate with less than 2 years’ experience will not be considered.
- Effective and influential communication skills as evident in meeting with key opinion leaders, nurses, doctors, formal presentations, informal discussions and written documentation.
- Must have high energy, initiative, be a self-starter, be very self-motivated, and creative.
- Able to build cooperative relationships and work as a team.
- Able to plan, organize and establish priorities within the division marketing and sales strategies.
- Able to use the most common office software and corporate IT systems (e.g. SAP).
- Must provide experience in wound care field.
Additional (a plus):
- Familiarity with Spanish healthcare communities and roles.
- Required: Yes
- Up to 30-60% of time
Envíe su CV
Por favor, envíenos su CV si desea inscribirse a esta oferta.